Welcome to Notary Public in Clapham, London
I am a Notary Public based in South London. My office is located in Clapham, near to Clapham North tube station.
Appointments are available at my office in Clapham, London, but I can also travel to most areas within the locality and London for an additional cost.
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a highly specialist lawyer who deals with documents for use in foreign countries.
A Notary’s signature and seal are recognised worldwide. If you require a document to be accepted as authentic in a foreign country you may need a Notary Public to notarise that document.Notary Public Marylebone including Hampshire and Notary Public Watford Hertfordshire, Notary Kingston upon Thames and Neil Parsonage Notary Public and Notary Public Slough and
Why do I need a Notary Public?
You may require a document to be Notarised in the following cases:
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use in another country
- Buying or selling a property overseas
- Sending a certified copy of your passport abroad
- When marrying abroad you may need to provide evidence of your single status to that jurisdiction
- Getting duplicate documents such as a passport
- Certify exam certificates for use abroad
- Swearing an Oath or Affidavit
- Making a Statutory declaration
- Authenticating a translation of a document
- Getting permission for a child to travel with one parent
- Legalisation or Apostille of documents
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Notarisation of commercial documents
- Man other documents for use abroad
Notarisation - the cost
The cost will depend on the number of documents you require notarising as well as a number of other factors.
Please contact me for a price.Notary in Clapham, Notary in Dartford, Notary Coventry and Notary Kensington, Notary Knightsbridge, Notary Chiswick, Notary Public Kensingtonand Notary Hampstead, Notary Public Swindon, Notary Public Oxford, Notary Public Barnet, Londonand Notary Public Edmonton
Data Protection Privacy Notice